EAO Series 09 Joysticks.
Powerful. Robust and individual.
Olten, Switzerland, September 2016 – EAO, the expert partner for innovative, intuitive and reliable Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), offers standard and customised joysticks for rough use in a wide variety of applications.
- Construction and agricultural machinery and vehicles
- Police, fire-fighting and cleaning vehicles
- Marine, rail and electric vehicles
- Medical technology
- Remote control systems
- Numerous other applications
With its eight robust and reliable standard joystick products, EAO guarantees rapid assembly and prompt delivery. Customised solutions for individual joysticks are elaborated in close collaboration with customers. With IP65 or IP67 front protection and maximum loading of up to 18,000 Nmm, our joysticks function precisely and are available with one, two or three axes and with soft, rigid or no cross guidance. IP69K front protection is also available on request. Self-resetting, a reliable interlocking mechanism, momentary or maintained action and more than ten different handles are just a few examples of the scope of individualisation possible.
Combined with hall effect or conductive plastic sensors for back panel depths of less than 20 mm and with standard or customer-specific output signals, plug-in terminals and cables, a wide range of applications are possible that are compatible with CAN, CANopen, J1939, SPI and USB interfaces.
- Standard joysticks available from stock
- Mechanical and electrical customisation is possible
- Front protection to IP65 or IP67
- Low back panel depth with hall effect and conductive plastic sensors
- Competent and productive project management
Many years of experience in the automotive and transport industries enable EAO to develop top-quality ergonomic HMI controls and systems for specialised machinery and vehicles used in agricultural, civil engineering and highway applications.