New Series 84 E-Stops and Stop Switches.
Compact, attractive and reliable.
Olten, Switzerland, November 2018 – EAO offers intuitive, reliable and robust safety switches for the machinery industry: The intuitive Series 84 emergency stop and stop switches are particularly suitable for handheld and compact control units, where very low back panel depth is critical and where the front of panel height as well as ergonomic styling are important design factors.
- Industrial or process automation equipment
- Machinery, in particular for handheld control units
- Material handling and lifting platforms
- Medical devices
Installed directly on the machine or in a handheld control unit, these switches reliably protect humans from injury and machines from damage.
- Robust mono-block with a foolproof and fail-safe design
- Very low back panel depth
- Attractive, modern design and protection IP65/67
- Reliable and long service life
- Clearly visible illumination
The actuation status of the switch is visible thanks to the green or black indication ring that is noticeable until actuated.
LED illumination gives additional status information and can also be used to locate the switch, even in low ambient light conditions. The robust mono-block construction and a choice of terminals allow easy mounting in modern safety control systems.
Read more on www.eao.com/84-e-stop.