EAO Series 45 Illuminated Pushbuttons.
Robust. Aesthetic and versatile.
Olten, Switzerland, March 2016 – EAO, the expert partner for innovative, intuitive and reliable Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), offers the new Series 45 that unites an extremely broad range of machine operating functions with outstanding technical characteristics.
Series 45 pushbuttons offer bright uniform LED illumination, they are intuitive to operate, provide clear tactile feedback and have a long mechanical service life of up to 3 million switching cycles. Their robust design with attractive metal or plastic construction prevents dust and liquid ingress to ensure reliable operation even in the most extreme industrial applications. The innovative panel sealing gasket with built-in anti-rotation holds the switch firmly in the panel, whilst the mounting collar is snapped on and fixed with a single screw guaranteeing fast intuitive assembly without special tools.
- Robust metal or plastic construction with IP69K protection
- Fast and simple assembly without the use of special tools
- Attractive design with uniform LED illumination
- Long mechanical service life of up to 3 million switching cycles
- Modular construction with many standard and customer-specific options
HMI components from EAO are ideal for their specified use and have successfully proven themselves in a wide range of industries in respect of their design, reliability and long service life.