Series 84. Halo Compact.
New all-in-one solution for the commonest status indications.
Olten, Switzerland, April 2015 – With the Halo Compact from its Series 84, EAO is marketing an innovative multi-functional illuminated switching element that makes it possible for as many as eight different status messages to be easily displayed.
Halo Compact from EAO’s Series 84 is suitable for a wealth of different applications, including special vehicles, machinery control panels, information kiosks, access control systems and vending machines in public areas. The multi-functional illuminated switching element is also ideal for use in instruments for audio and video technology and for many other applications. In addition, Halo Compact offers more than one million cycles of operation thus ensuring an above-average service life.
The all-in-one solution with unique LED illumination in five different colours is a perfect addition to the Series 84 halo range. The top-of-the-line version also offers bi-colour LED illumination. The Halo Compact can be used for the simple control of as many as eight different pre-configured light sequences.
Clear benefits of using the Series 84 Halo Compact:
- The all-in-one solution for commonest status indications
- 8 pre-configured light sequences
- 5 different LED colours (red, green, yellow, white and blue)
- Top-of-the-line version with bi-colour LED illumination
- Integrated electronic switch for maintained action
- Quick and easy to mount with above-average service life (> 1 million switching cycles)
All versions have eight SMD LEDs for halo illumination and a single LED (3mm) for central illumination.