- Industrial or process automation equipment
- Machinery, in particular for handheld control units
- Material handling and lifting platforms
- Medical devices
The actuation status of the switch is visible thanks to the green or black indication ring that is noticeable until actuated. LED illumination gives additional status information and can also be used to locate the switch, even in low ambient light conditions.
- Robust mono-block with a foolproof and fail-safe design
- Very low back panel depth
- Attractive, modern design and protection IP65/67
- Reliable and long service life
- Clearly visible illumination
The mounting of the emergency stop and stop switch is performed on the front panel side with the aid of the fixing nut. The anti-rotation device is secured with a cam via its hole shape. The electrical connection takes place using plug-in terminal pairs, which can also be soldered on.
The direct mounting onto the printed circuit board can take place by means of an adapter (part no. 84-920). Further accessories such as mounting tools, protective shrouds or marking plates can be found in the EAO product catalogue.