EAO Corporation Announces inTouch #25 Available for Download
Corporate news magazine features insights, case studies and more EAO news
Shelton, Conn. November 2018 – EAO, the expert partner for innovative, intuitive and reliable Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), announces the general availability of its corporate news magazine inTouch. This latest edition focuses on intuitive solutions and case studies for the machinery, transportation and industrial market place.
In addition, InTouch #25 features:
- SBB’s new Giruno high-speed train depends on EAO’s Series 04, 56 and 57
- HMI Systems for transportation applications
- EAO HMI Systems for machinery
- Series 84: New e-stops and e-switches
- Increasing road safety with the Vialis “Bright Button”
- Snap-on, plug & play – the new EAO Smart Box
- EAO North America news and updates
The award winning inTouch news magazine provides design engineers with the latest EAO news in a cross-section of industries, including the machinery, transportation, industrial automation, heavy duty and specialty vehicle, medical, lifting and moving, and automotive segments.
To view or download a copy of inTouch #25, please click here: https://eao.com/fileadmin/documents/PDFs/en_us/13_intouch/EAO_IT_InTouch_25_US.pdf
|Dec 04. 2018|