Field Application Engineer
EAO Corporation is expanding our external organization. To accommodate growing sales and manufacturing operations in Shelton, Connecticut, we are currently seeking a motivated technical expert to join our family. EAO is a solution focused expert partner to various markets and industries supporting Human Machine Interface (HMI) Components and Systems. Our search is for a Field Application Engineer whose primary responsibility is to support HMIS (value added development) program development & management along with some HMIC (standard product) technical support. As a leading HMI manufacturer, we want to set benchmarks with our ethical principles and professional standards.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
- Support HMIS Project Management and Director of Sales Management with the express goal of advancing technical concepts to commercial proposal stage and production of world-class HMIS and HMIC. Must interface with EAO authorized manufacturers’ representatives and distributors.
- ABC Customer Management – work closely with VP HMIS Sales, Key Customer Business Management, and Director of Sales to develop OEM target accounts, manage projects, and execute strategies.
- Experience applying user-centered design and evaluation techniques to user needs and user application definition, problem analysis, workflow analysis and design, user research, usability evaluations.
- Ability to document/demonstrate design intention via workflow diagrams, concept sketch, storyboards, prototypes and other specifications.
- Capacity to make strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices which have led to successful OEM project development.
- Able to interpret and understand customer applications, drawings and schematics and guide customers toward selection of proper EAO products, technologies or partner technologies including the following:
- Electrical / Electronic Design
- Industrial & Ergonomic Design
- Software / Interface Design
- Mechanical Design
- Support Director of Sales Management by performing varied field duties to ensure EAO’s HMIS project success with unique customer programs. Must interface with EAO authorized manufacturers’ representatives and distributors.
- Work closely with EAO management to ensure superior customer service throughout the defined project assignment.
- Must maintain EAO’s standards of professionalism and Code of Conduct at all times.
One Parrott Drive
Shelton, CT 06484
For additional information, please submit a resume and full contact details to email@example.com.