Director of Sales
EAO Corporation is expanding our external organization. To accommodate growing sales and manufacturing operations in Shelton, Connecticut, we are currently seeking a motivated technical sales professional to join our family. EAO is a solution focused expert partner to various markets and industries supporting Human Machine Interface (HMI) Components and Systems. Our search is for an Eastern Director of Sales. As a leading HMI manufacturer, we want to set benchmarks with our ethical principles and professional standards.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
- Effective territory management of independent sales representatives, including hiring, training, goal-setting, and evaluation.
- Key Account Management – work closely with VP Sales, EAO Regional Sales Managers, International Business Development (BD) colleagues, and other internal and international colleagues to define key account targets, manage projects, and execute strategies.
- Management of defined A-Accounts in Focus Segments and BD targets – work closely with VP Sales, BD, EAO Management, Field Application Engineering (FAE), and international colleagues to penetrate A-account targets, manage complex projects, and execute BD strategies throughout North America.
- Develop and manage Business Development within Focus Segment accounts.
- Identify and understand product life cycle of target customers’ products.
- Develop a deep understanding of target customers’ HMI applications.
- Own and advocate to EAO management product concepts that will assist in the effort to penetrate
these defined large Focus Segment accounts.
- Develop Strategic Account Plans as requested by EAO Management Team.
- Technical competence with "open thinker" ability to develop mixed technology HMI projects.
- Interpret customer applications and guide customers toward selection of proper EAO products or technology.
- Develop detailed, thorough and convincing project proposals
- Research and understand EAO’s competitors, including competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Willing and able to travel to key accounts and BD targets to build business relationships regularly (e.g. >75%).
- Occasional international travel outside of North America may be required.
- Enhance existing customer relationships by presenting new, more efficient, or attractive solutions and products.
- Work closely with EAO management to ensure superior customer service throughout the defined project development phase.
- Provide consistent and accurate management reporting.
- Assist with special sales, marketing, or related projects as directed by the VP Sales or EAO Management Team.
- Maintain data integrity of company CRM system with input supportive of customer development and company measured metrics.
- Must maintain EAO’s standards of professionalism and Code of Conduct at all times.
One Parrott Drive
Shelton, CT 06484
For additional information, please submit a resume and full contact details to email@example.com.