Safe. Robust and reliable.
The safe and robust Series 45 keylock switches are ideal for reliably preventing inadvertent or unauthorised operation of machinery even in harsh industrial environments. They have a mechanical service life of up to 1 million switching cycles and enable switching of operating voltages from 5 to 500 V.
A switching angle of 45° or 90°, two or three switching positions, momentary or maintained action and various key removal positions open up a wide range of possible applications.
- Safe and robust construction (up to IP69K)
- Reliable switching from 5 to 500 V
- Front protected against oil and dirt
- Long mechanical service life of up to 1 million switching cycles
- Wide range of possible combinations of switching angles and positions and further options
- Fast and intuitive assembly without special tools
An anti-rotation device and innovative snap-on design guarantee fast, intuitive assembly without the need for special tools.