EAO Ltd - Passenger Interface
The new EAO Ltd passenger interface improves the passenger experience, by providing phone charging, eliminating ‘low battery anxiety’ and enabling passengers to stay connected on their journeys.
With both a table top and a seat back holster version, every seat can be provided with a charging service.
Using the iBeacon location systems train operating companies can monetise their installation through their App’s to provide; journey information, ticket validation, trolley service requests etc.
The innovative passenger interface utilises a novel multi-coil inductive charger certified to the global Qi standard for iOS and Android that can charge any enabled phone wherever it’s charging interface is located – just by placing it in the secure seat back holster.
Wireless charging eliminates the need for cables and improves the reliability of the system, but the optional USB socket caters for older phones.
- Seat back holster, or embedded table top charging unit
- Qi Inductive technology
- Compatible with all modern phones through USB socket
- Can be retrofitted to seats and tables during refurbishment
- I-Beacon smart positioning for App integration
- Rugged, reliable design for rail